Just agree to it and open the command prompt on your system. After meeting all the requirements, follow these steps to perform Android full backup using Android SDK tool. Similarly, if you store your contacts in the cloud, there is usually no need to back them up again. The list points out how ill-defined this canonical question is. Each of these scenarios can have a different backup solution.
- Adb backup system image is a command used to backup your Android device’s system image.
- If you are Windows users, you will have to install additional drivers corresponding to your smartphone model.
- You can now safely remove your device or can even view the newly backup data by clicking on the “View the backup” option.
- But if download the firmware from here. any error occurs, don’t worry it’s part of this process.
- You can transfer your all storage mobile phones data such as magic, Pictures, audio videos and much more but what about Application or game data?
Bootloader mode (Fastboot mode) allows you to do various amazing things. If you are familiar with the android stuff, these are .img that can be flashed via fastboot mode. Almost all people have a number of apps installed on their smartphones that they use on a regular basis. There are a lot of different games, photos, and other information that can make it difficult to keep track of all of them. It is critical to ensure that you back up your data in order to stay ahead of this.
You could create the TWRP Nandroid backup and transfer it directly to the PC using just a single line of ADB Command. The sideload feature was introduced with the Android Jelly bean recovery. Most importantly, this sideload mode requires a TWRP recovery version 2.3 or higher. Besides, it is also essential to install the latest ADB binaries on your PC. If you accidentally format or factory reset your Android device with internal memory only (no external SD card), then it is pretty tricky to restore the default settings. First of all, connect the one end of the USB cable to PC and connect the other end of the cable to your Android phone while pressing and holding Volume Down. While holding the Volume Down button, immediately press the Power button ten times, so that the computer can recognize your device.
- You just need to connect your device in MTP mode and copy over all the files that you think are essential.
- It will definitely remind you of Resurrection Remix and Paranoid Android from the past.
- For an easy way of backing up and restoring app data check out our guide to Helium.
- It’s extremely simple, completely free, and doesn’t require you root first.
- So we gonna fix it as soon as possible and let you fantastic guys know everything.
Either way, make sure you’ve backed up your data properly, and not just through a Nandroid backup. For an easy way of backing up and restoring app data check out our guide to Helium.
However, if you want to keep everything in your device as same as before, you will have to root your android device. Xiaomi devices are generally well-supported by developers as unlocking the bootloader does not violate the warranty. Besides that, you can check out OnePlus, Motorola, Nothing, Realme, and Asus devices for good custom ROM support. Even with all the features that Syberia OS packs, it’s a very stable ROM and offers smooth and lag-free performance. You also get the flexibility to customize pretty much everything in the ROM. Syberia OS also supports OTA updates, so when new versions are released for your phone you will receive the updates seamlessly. The customizable panel has a gesture replacement and that’s the 3-button navbar which is highly useful for users who want the old navigation system back.